Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Shaky and Twingey

Yes, I meant to say Twingey. My hands are shaking. I know it's partially a side-effect of my zoloft. And I know it sometimes happens when I'm hungry or have too much sugar or caffeine. But I have a hard time telling what's "normal" these days. So I can't tell what it's from. I recently reduced my intake of the zoloft so maybe that will help. Of course, we'll see how I react emotionally!

Let's see, what else... I get Twingey. I don't know what else to call it. It's a momentary disorientation, a tiny little explosion in the middle of my brain. It doesn't really hurt. It is like, but not really, dizziness. And I've been that way recently, too.

OK, so here's another thing. I had a good time over the weekend. I'm winning one NCAA pool and I'm in the hunt for the other. I drank some good beer. I tried in vain to see FF. But on Sunday night, she told me that:
  1. We talked Saturday night
  2. I fell asleep during our conversation
Needless to say, at first I thought, oh, it was the ambien, I sometimes have slightly hazy memories after I take ambien. Sometimes I know I write emails that are a little "off" at that point. But I've never completely forgotten about sending one, or having a conversation. So I was a little surprised. So I checked my phone, nothing, incoming or outgoing after 10:00 pm Saturday night. I even logged into the Cingular website to check their call log. Same thing. Nothing. So either there's a global conspiracy, or she's lying. Neither really makes sense. It'd be too much of a concidence that the one time I completely forget about a phone call is also the one time somehow no record is made of the call.

So I don't know what to think. She might not be lying, just confusing me with someone else.

No comments: