Monday, March 3, 2008

More reminders

Worst moment... that feeling you get when you know you're about to come, and the second you do, you'll regret having sex in the first place.

It's all I have been having for a while. I guess Dana wasn't quite like that.

Reminder, no caffeine late at night, and then ambien, and then get talking into sex by someone you promised never to have sex again at least a dozen times (possibly as many as there have been times).

Reminder,when a woman thinks you're needy, don't joke about being needy. They don't like it. Also as a reminder, jokes that were funny when things were good are not very funny to her afterwards.

When a woman says she needs time to get over her last relationship and that it might be a bit of a rollercoaster, and so you should ignore the times she gets cold feet, focus on the word ignore. Listen to everything else. If she gets cold feet it's her problem, not yours. She's gotta fix that on her own. Or ask for help, besides give you a Catch-22 style romantic assignment. If I ignore you and tell you I want to stop, then you should keep on after me, and be patient. But If I really ignore and really get cold feet and really needs you to back off... well, if you can figure that out, you're a better man than I.

No comments: