Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Full Sail...



Somehow I got quite drunk last night on two (2) Full Sail Slip Knot IPA's. Granted, they were 22 ouncers, but still--two beers!

I think I'm finally feeling the effects of getting off my Wellbutrin. I'm not quite depressed, I just feel, well, the closest feeling is "needy." I emailed an old gf last night. I almost hit on another friend last night while watching the Jazz game. I thought about sending an email to FF. I spent part of the afternoon with my ex, and had to try very hard not to be sad when we didn't kiss afterwards.

I'm trying to muscle through it, but I'm not doing all that well. Well, more to the point, I'm not sure how to muscle through it. It's not muscle-able, as it were.

I also managed to send sarcastic, almost mean (though in a clearly joking manner) to two Portland contacts. Don't know what the hell that was about. Need to remember that teasing doesn't get me what I want... even if it's funny, it doesn't get me anything, and doesn't get them anything.

My sleep patterns are getting worse again. I'm sleeping a lot, but need to be taking lots (well, a full pill) of ambien. I thought I was getting better... maybe I am, this is just a little chemical detour.

I was able to finish this Sunday's Times Crossword. I also finished the week before's. But I had to put it down for a while and actually finished it Saturday night. I say this by way of mentioning that my brain is somewhat working, at least.

No comments: