Wednesday, May 2, 2007

harder than it looks

This blogging thing. Hard. Harder than it looks. I should carry a voice recorder around; my thoughts while I'm driving around always seem more interesting than what I end up writing here:
I hate "brushless" car washes. They don't get things as clean as washes that touch your car. Isn't that why we use a cloth or a sponge when we wash things?
I can't stand unnecessary lane changes. Folks who change lanes seemingly at random, and are going slow. It's one thing to change lanes because you have to turn, or see something that might slow you down.
Whenever I make a list, it's things I "hate" or, I guess, things I "can't stand" Why am I so negative? I hate it!
Ok, the lane change thing is lame. I need to remember the good thoughts I have. The interesting ones. Apparently I only have one so far.

No comments: