Tuesday, December 26, 2006

The 26th

Wow, being alone on the 26th is almost worse than being alone on Christmas. I stayed with my family for the weekend, so I don't technically know what it's like to be alone on the 25th.

So here's a story... this woman and I (let's call her OG), well we've been talking on line. But OG is a flake. She always has an excuse... left cellphone in office...turned ringer off by mistake...working out and lost track of time... What the heck happened to manners? I mean, who'd have thought that cellphones would become an excuse. I always thought that they gave us new ways of excusing an absence, but not creating one. Oh well. So I sat around again tonight. I sent OG a reply saying I still wanted to meet her, if she wanted, but she had to make the next move.

No comments: