Saturday, December 30, 2006

Saturday Morning

Has anyone else's week just been totally messed up because of the Monday holiday. I've sworn every day is Saturday since Wednesday.

Weather (outside): Looks sunny, I bet it's cold
Weather (inside): Not sure how it looks, but maybe warm.

Joined MySpace last night, mostly at the behest of AM. So when someone does that, does that mean she's pretty interested? I have no idea. We exchange a few emails, she shows a tiny bit of attention, I stare at her myspace pictures for a while, and I have to fight the temptation to not start thinking of her as someone I've already dated. Even though we've never met and I've never heard her voice.

And I actually joined Yahoo Personals. I'm still taking that in, but I think there are plusses and minuses from Match. I think there are more trolls out there, lots of fake or semi-fake profiles designed to get personal information. They exist on Match, too, but for the most part I think they are easy to pick out. Like Lolita26secret who just winked at me. Delete.

No comments: