Wednesday, December 27, 2006

More random thoughts.

So I consider myself a patient person. But I'm not really, but I am. I don't like things not under my control. Waiting for someone in that "new wave" to respond, even if it's a get lost.

Oh, another idea... Maybe the system could tell you what happened to your email. If it was deleted, that tells you something. I know you can pay extra to see when someone has opened the email, but that's not the same thing, even if it was for free.

Just a thought.

I'm seeing someone tomorrow night... AB. She and I have been out a few times, drank some wine. Actually rather a lot. We kissed, the most success I've had so far, if that's how you measure it. Is it bad to say, she's a bad kisser? She brought new meaning to the expression "Putting your tongue down someone's throat." And in terms of real success, well, I guess that would be some kind of chemistry or longing or butterflies. I don't have those with her, which is too bad. I don't know what she feels. Anyway, she had a birthday recently and I kind of promised her last week that I'd give her a special bottle of wine. And I'm keeping the promise. Not that she's bad to hang out with, she's fun. Like I said, not much chemistry.

It's funny, when I like someone and feel the chemistry and they don't, I have a hard time getting it. I mean, can't she feel it, too??? She's crazy! She's not open to feeling it!!! This is a generic "she" at this point. But on the other end, I can't explain it. It's not quite a reaction to her physically. It's not quite a reaction to her emotionally or intellectually, she's by far the smartest person I've met through this process. It's just not clicking for me. I hope she doesn't say the things that I think when I'm in her boat. A good lesson for me.

No comments: