Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I've been single since June. I live in Salt Lake City now. My exwife and I are still friends, which I guess is odd. But things are still tangled up, so we have to communicate. And if we're going to communicate, it might as well be civil, right?

By late July, I'd had a date with a friend. She's cute, but we had zero chemistry. Or I should say, she has no chemistry. Luckily we're still friends. But she also has this weird habit of texting me when I don't contact her. I guess she's trying to be nice, but it took me a little while to realize that that was all it was.

In August, I had some dates with another friend. She's LDS, I am not. That came and went, I'll just say that. I may have comments about her at some point when I start bellybutton staring and stop expositioning.

In mid-December, I started using one of the online pay dating services. We'll just call them match.com. Anyway, that in itself has been interesting. I've been on several dates with several women with varying levels of success. Well, they don't vary that much seeing as I'm working on this blog and not exchanging meaningful glances with the girl of my dreams.

No comments: