Saturday, January 13, 2007

I'm nuts

Yeah, I'm nuts. I don't know how I get into these ruts. I haven't heard from ML. Last time we talked--well, IM'd--she kind of dropped off all sudden like, saying she was tired. And she probably was. But then, as I mentioned, not much else since then. I texted her again about an hour ago, just asking when would be a good time to call. As soon as I did that, she took herself "offline" on Messenger and hasn't responded. She could be at a movie. She could be napping. She may not have taken herself offline, her computer may have gotten offline for a second and she's not there to respond. But I'm sitting here stewing. All I want to do is call. I don't even know her. But I'm feeling dramatic and sad and tired and miserable and don't know what to do. She actually just signed in. This might be interesting. She probably knows I'm on. Do I write something harmless? Pointed? Act like there's nothing amiss--there isn't, right? But I guess do I reference not getting a hold of her?

I sent a message, some idle comment. We'll see what happens.

No comments: