Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The verdict: Both!

Weather (outside): Cold and sunny, again.
Weather (inside): Cold and damp.

So, here's how it breaks down... still no contact from ML. So I was right that something was afoot. I called one last time Sunday night (it's Tuesday) and said "Hey, still want to talk with you, not sure what's going on, if you've just been occupied or if I ticked you off somehow..."

But for now, I'm working under the assumption that I did do something to tick her off. I just have no idea what it is. Pretty frustrating.

After a 10-day gap, HG and I had another date... lunch and a movie. We held hands in the movie and had a very nice goodbye kiss. She still keeps me at a distance and with her child, it might be another week or so before I see her again. It's a little frustrating.

So the theme of the day is "frustration." And to top it off, I have "You are so Beautiful" running through my head. I have no idea where from, it seems like it just popped into my head. I know I haven't heard it anywhere. Except.... IN MY HEAD!

No comments: