Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday

Well, Wave Three isn't really happening. I sent out 5 emails, have 3-4 more to do. But no real responses. Kind of a punch in the gut, but oh well. I had some hopes but who ever knows?

Just for fun, I'm going to start posting parts of people's profiles. It's not my intention to belittle anyone--no "ha ha you're fat" stuff. Just more commentary, especially on the fake ones...

I assumed all the fake ones were Russians, because the pictures have that look about them, but I'm of the opinion they're from all over. One is from Nigeria that I found, that was interesting.

Most of the fake ones I've read have some hallmarks. Sometimes hard to describe, but you know it when you see it.

Here's a picture:

And this is how she describes herself:

Hello, Not sure what to start from but will tell you a bit about myself, I am 29 years old, have never been merried and have not children. I live with my parents, very close to my family and like to spend my free time with my firends. I like sport and keep fit. I am looking for a man I will be able to start my own family and serious relationship with.

No comments: