Wednesday, April 11, 2007

dhb4u34f@Match.com has winked at you!

This is a winner...

The headline: I wont you

The rest seems to have been written by the Borat School of Matchmaking:
Intelligent, sensible, responsible, romantic, modern. I want to have children. I would like to be a good wife and excellent mother! I search for second half with which I could create strong, happy family. The person is necessary to me Which would love me and it was possible to rely on him a difficult minute. To me it is necessary hardworking Sincere, and cheerful the man. For me the main thing in men its love. I wish to find the man with Which to me will be well, easy, it is cheerful also our life will be only in understanding and the consent. I shall make all that we with it were happy also our love was eternal.
I'm in love!

This one is just... welll
About my life and what I'm looking for
I know it's clique to say this but I honestly never thought I'd be doing this. It's not that I think people who do are desperate and lonely; they're just more willing to put themselves out there than I am. Even though I would describe myself as very open and outgoing, I admit that I am somewhat guarded when it comes to letting just anyone get to know me. So without saying too much but still giving an overall picture I describe myself as follows: I'm an independent, well-educated, ambitious

No comments: