Sunday, April 22, 2007

I might fall asleep typing this

I learned not to write while I'm on Ambien, but I took it already...

So I went to the local Apple store and checked out Mac Notebooks. Not sure if their various weaknesses make up for the extra cost, and for the strgentgh of the platform. The screens are kind of small.

THen had dinner with R. I don't know what I 'm doing. She wants to hang with me, I want to hang with her. It's just that she knows I have some kind of feelings left... and I guess she seems happy to just leave it be, as long as I'm nice to her. and don;t act too maudlin around her. I don't have an agenda. I don't have some kind of sense that I know we're destined to be together... Frankly, I wonder why we don't just date until I leave... gives us a break, we can se where we are and until then, help each other out, solves our dating problem(s)

I also drank two glasses of wine and a bottle of beer. I also did some surfing for some fun tshirts to order, something for my school identity at Lewis & Clark.




I had like 9 or 10 at Fiddler's last night.

And the jazz still sucked.

No comments: